Dr. Rebekah Markheim, Licensed Psychologist Denver
Licensed Therapy Services — Denver
Sometimes you just need help. This may be getting through a crisis, confronting a long-term issue, dealing with change, accepting loss, or adjusting to one of life’s stages. Most people experience times in their lives when they just need a helping hand. Therapy Services I offer can help you get through your challenging times.
Therapy can help you solve problems. It can also change direction, take care of yourself, and improve your well-being.
In my psychology practice in central Denver, I offer the following types of Therapy Services:
- Individual Counseling, with people ages 16-80
- Depression Counseling
- Anxiety Counseling
- Health Issues / Chronic Medical Conditions Counseling
- Caregiving / Caregivers Counseling
- Loss / Bereavement / Grief Counseling
- Life Changes and Adjustment Counseling
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Counseling
For more information on counseling and Therapy Services, or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call 303.810.5275. The first step in feeling better can begin with a phone call.