Dr. Rebekah Markheim, Licensed Psychologist
LGBT Issues Counseling — Denver
If you’re lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, you might need help with issues specifically related to sexual orientation or gender identity. Or, perhaps you simply want to work with a psychologist who understands the LGBT lifestyle and community. My LGBT Issues Counseling is uniquely insightful.
LGBT cultural competency trainings:
- Trainings for mental health providers
- Corporate training for employees, management and medical staff
- Training for medical providers
- Cancer in the LGBT community
- Educational SafeZone trainings
- Transitioning at work
For more information on LGBT Counseling or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call 303.810.5275.
Please note: My office is in central Denver, at 1776 South Jackson Street, Suite 211.